green diesel

Ongoing discussion of anything not related to Nissans or diesels.

Moderators: goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

davehoos

green diesel

Post by davehoos »

http://www.greendieselcorp.com

this is add for share float in a new company.i have no idea about it.
my boss went to an agriculture trade show[gunedar].they had a display showing of there research.

i had heard about the rover V8 diesel as im involved wih P76 version.
he grabbed lots of paperwork that showed lots of future aplications.
WCJR31 Skyline.3.0 manual.wagon
R31 SKYLINE/Passage GT/PINTARA
LPG Ford Falcon 99-06 93 Disco
Local Shire Southern Zone Mechanic.
TooManyIdeas

Post by TooManyIdeas »

This seems pretty interesting. I looked at the website, but I'm still allittle confused on how it works. And stupid question, but is this company based in Austrailia
82 Datsun 720 King Cab Diesel - FOR SALE !!!!
85 Chevy Monte Carlo CL
90 Toyota Pickup -SOLD
05 Kia Spectra 5
02 Dodge Dakota Quadcab
-OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!
davehoos

Post by davehoos »

there isnt a lot on the web site.i got a promo dvd.
the paperwork the boss got was a stack of press releases,and a budget for 2005.

this type of company isnt uncommon hear-i dont know if it is a company.

they have some deal with melbourne university.i didnt look too hard as i dont have too much get rich quick cash.probably got started on government grants and a share float-this is the secont float.

it all looks legit but there is nothing to say that it wont be like sarich orbitalengine company in west australia.this is an engine company the sells fuel systems and not the engine.some engines have gone in to rare mid mount stuff but the injection is used on cars and boats.

how it works.
is like the mitubishi GDI,only it can inject diesel at 160 000 psi without a injector pump or a common rail..it can pass most types of fuel without the need for good filters.it needs a 84 psi fuel pump to suply the injector like a petrol system.it uses hydrolic methods to increase pressure inside the injector.as the injector is like a big petrol efi injector it will run off a simple computor.australia/new zealand/south africa is a world leader in engine control computors.

some of the sample engines ive seen are the rover V8 used in a boat.the subaru engine in aircraft.the idea is cheep to run light wieght diesel.the injector was fitted into the head sticking out the rocker covers on the rover,running between the pushrods.this is not a bolt on thing.but a picture of a alloytek twin cam gm engine it looks as if the spark plug was replaced with the injector.

if they get going it will mean that old teck engines will run clean on any crap oil,without the need to spend on things like electric and hydrogen.
WCJR31 Skyline.3.0 manual.wagon
R31 SKYLINE/Passage GT/PINTARA
LPG Ford Falcon 99-06 93 Disco
Local Shire Southern Zone Mechanic.