Cleaning headliner

Ongoing discussion of anything not related to Nissans or diesels.

Moderators: goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

kassim503

Cleaning headliner

Post by kassim503 »

I got a nice amount of soda on my headliner from a coke can exploding on the passenger seat. Should of listened to mythbusters, they really do blow up on hot days. So its got all these brown colored drops all over the headliner, is there any headliner cleaning products or methods that I can use to clean this headliner? I have done it before on new style headliners with water and a toothbrush, but im afraid that this method will rip the headliner because its not glued to the roof.
'83 maxima sedan, l24e, a/t, black

227K SOLD 6/7/2012
asavage
Site Admin

Post by asavage »

I've successfully cleaned mine with liberal spraying with Windex (yes, I have seen the movie). It worked for me. I wiped gently with paper towels after getting the material wet.
philip
Deceased

Post by philip »

asavage wrote:I've successfully cleaned mine with liberal spraying with Windex (yes, I have seen the movie)....

(2002?) "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" I recall the father in the movie saying every ailment from psoriasis to poison ivy can be cured with Windex. :wink:
-Philip
Passed 08May2008
My friend, you are missed . . .

1982 Datsun 720KC SD-22

"Im slow and I'm ahead of you"
kassim503

Post by kassim503 »

philip wrote: (2002?) "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" I recall the father in the movie saying every ailment from psoriasis to poison ivy can be cured with Windex. :wink:
Lol i saw the movie too ahahahhaha

sorry for messing up your post philip, I clicked edit instead of quote. I just ate 20 wings- ex hot, and everything is out of wack inside me :lol:

Sorry about it though, gotta try to be more careful
'83 maxima sedan, l24e, a/t, black

227K SOLD 6/7/2012