Parts manual, service manual and electric chematic for SD25.

SD diesels were widely available in the US in the 1981-86 Datsun/Nissan 720 pickups, and in Canada through '87 in the D21 pickup.

Moderators: plenzen, Nissan_Ranger

L-R Series 1

Parts manual, service manual and electric chematic for SD25.

Post by L-R Series 1 »

Hi.

Is there anybody that can help me with god links for downloading these manuals or maybe send them to me by e-mail ?
Bassher

Re: Parts manual, service manual and electric chematic for S

Post by Bassher »

This site is a center of knowledge that is very useful.
ehtrain

Post by ehtrain »

Did u even bother to read through the heading on the first page?there is a faq page I have made
L-R Series 1

Post by L-R Series 1 »

You really make me feel welcome as a new member of the forum, ehtrain, Who pissed in your morning coffee?

I was just asking a normal polite question.
jim bob

Post by jim bob »

There is a company in California. I don't recall the name, but you should be able Google it.

I got the wiring diagram for my 85 Nissan p/u out of a Mitchell manual. There are a number of pages, that I copied at the library. I then edited the pages, and fitted them to make one drawing, which I then had blown up to 3' X 4', and hung it on the wall. Much easier to follow.
But a warning, ( I have about 40 years diesel electric, and trolley coach experience ), and I found a couple of mistakes in the drawing, so get someone to check it out if you aren't knowledgeable enough.