NissanDiesel forums

Nissan diesel engines, and the people who love them
It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Post Number:#136  PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:04 am 

Aha

Did not know that.

Just looking at your posted photos on my PC as it's a much bigger screen than my phone.

That is some pretty tight quarters there to start digging into for sure.

KJLGD21FN

Post Number:#137  PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:21 pm 

plenzen wrote:
Aha

Did not know that.

Just looking at your posted photos on my PC as it's a much bigger screen than my phone.

That is some pretty tight quarters there to start digging into for sure.

The engine I checked back then was the one in the shed that was over heated, it was not warmed up either as it wasn't even in a vehicle, it was in the back of my work truck on blocks.
I have the 720 to drive so I am not all that excited about digging into the 521 engine again any time soon, I am undecided on if I should look at the diaphragm, or just switch out injection pumps, the only spare I would take off anything had WVO put through it, it ran alright, but it didn't have the power my other SD25 had, it had the power of an SD22, so I am not all that thrilled with the idea of switching out a suspect used pump for another suspect used pump just to see if anything changes.
I would have to tear apart my rebuilt SD22 engine to get everything I need to change over to a VE type injection pump taking yet another engine apart that is complete, I don't like taking apart complete engines, and the VE injection pumps I have are SD22 pumps.
Are the inline injection pumps on the SD25 engines the same injection pumps that are on the SD22 engines just turned up?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10