Ebay (OH)- Maxima LH headlight bezel

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

kassim503

Ebay (OH)- Maxima LH headlight bezel

Post by kassim503 »

Ebay- 82'-84' Maxima LH headlight bezel

On a simliar note, Does anybody know what the chrome tape is called? I would like to purchase some and repaint my grille + bezel. Its the chrome film that runs around the outer perimeter of the bezels and on the bars of the grille.
'83 maxima sedan, l24e, a/t, black

227K SOLD 6/7/2012
lackneramanda

Post by lackneramanda »

I have a 2009 Nissan Maxima SV model. I do not have the sport upgrade which gives you the HID xenon headlights. I want those lights or any white lights in my car because they help the vision of my car. Can I install another bulb which is white? I went to a uro parts website and found out my car needs a H11 bulb for low beam and 9005 for high beam. Could I go to a store like pepboys and find a white bulb that fit those modifications and put them in my car. Would this work? Any help would be great, thanks!
Cheathu

Post by Cheathu »

lackneramanda wrote:I have a 2009 Nissan Maxima SV model. I do not have the sport upgrade which gives you the HID xenon headlights. I want those lights or any white led tubes in my car because they help the vision of my car. Can I install another bulb which is white? I went to a uro parts website and found out my car needs a H11 bulb for low beam and 9005 for high beam. Could I go to a store like pepboys and find a white bulb that fit those modifications and put them in my car. Would this work? Any help would be great, thanks!
You can use new technology LED lights. They look nice with more brightness