Turbo Diesel Wagon in Phoenix still for sale

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

vicmason

Turbo Diesel Wagon in Phoenix still for sale

Post by vicmason »

Not mine, just passing it along! Better hurry before the ad expires, because he doesn't have any other contact info listed...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/1569564873.html

Rare 1982 Datsun Nissan Turbo diesel Maxima Station Wagon - $900 (North Phoenix)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-01-25, 9:19AM MST
Reply to: sale-ejkju-1569564873@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have one white 1982 Datsun Station wagon Diesel Turbo powered As Far as I know it is probably the only Turbo wagon in existence This the 2.8 engine that has the stroker crank and head that the 280z hot rodders want .It would be a great conversion into the first 280z Turbo Diesel Sports Car or put it in a CJ5 Jeep and International Scout Ford Bronco these engines last forever.When I drove it it got 42-45 mpg it has a 4 speed automatic transmissin fairly new alternator and Battery and once again as far as I know the only Turbo Diesel Wagon or Maxima in existence it was Turboed by a Boeing Aircraft employee and is beautiful workmanship.The crank alone is worth $400 I do not even want to guess about the custom Turbo install cost in $ and time .The bottom end is this engine pulls and goes like you would not believe and this is a 3100 lb car imagine it in something lighter ?- someone backed in to the right side and bent the steering so it needs a new rack .What you are going to buy is one rare if not the only one Maxima Turbo Diesel Engine and transmission in the rolling chassis of the wagon for probably a swap out in to some thing else .Look at the photos and E-Mail me for more details or info.This is one great unique chance for someone .I also have the factory service manual and spare injector pump belt..01/22/10 just found in back of wagon what looks to be the rebuilt internals of a turbo.
Victoria Mason
Kenmore, WA
1983 Nissan Maxima diesel (SOLD 2/19/10)
1982 Mazda B2200 diesel (for sale)
1986 Ford F250 turbodiesel (for sale)
1971 VW Squareback gasser (for sale)
1996 VW Passat TDI wagon
1952 GMC bookmobile gasser