For SALE: 82 datsun pickup truck Needs home ASAP $800obo

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

Tyga

For SALE: 82 datsun pickup truck Needs home ASAP $800obo

Post by Tyga »

I bought a little blue king cab pick up about a year and a half ago for $1800. It is a 5 speed, manual transmission, 4 cylinder engine. It served me GREAT with no issues- until last month when the engine blew. :( Just taking up space at my mechanic's shop, so I need to sell it ASAP!

*There's a new starter
*new alternator with vacuum pump attached
* The tires have good tread and there is an extra good spare tire
* straight body- no accidents on my clock, possibly ever
*shocks are still good
*radiator doesn't leak
* has a canopy that is not attached at the moment, but you could have that, too.

I drove this older Nissan pick up back and forth between Oly, Portland, and Seattle A LOT this summer for my work. Never had any issues. If you have an engine to swap, this is an awesome truck to have. Or, you can use it for the new parts.

Would possibly trade or partial trade for something awesome- maybe a yurt, big teepee, banjo, touring kayak, I'm open I don't need another vehicle, so I wouldn't trade for that.
If you have any questions let me know. If you can't tow it, i can use my AAA to get to your place if we arrange something in advance and it is very close to Olympia, Wa.

Please give me a call if you are interested: 360-970-4834

Thanks! Happy NEW YEAR!!!
bustler

truck

Post by bustler »

you dont still have this do you?
justanother54321

Still got the truck?

Post by justanother54321 »

If you still have the truck do you also have nay pics of it?
1982 720 SD22 CA Emission