need advice on asking price

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

billyg

need advice on asking price

Post by billyg »

my truck is in the 'users rigs' section (author 'billyg') and I'm thinking about selling it. love it but i I've got a jetta that gets 44-48 mpg and I can't pull anything with the truck. everything still looks the same, only difference is now it's got ~146k on it. A/C system hasn't been opened, top it off every year for the summer, this past year it finally took a whole can of 12 to make the bubbles disappear, up till then it was only a partial, cranks every time after you let it glow for 10-15 sec, winter takes more. never painted or wrecked, has got a couple of rust spots (quarter size) where i let something bump it from inside the bed. I just don't see any like it anymore but we've outgrown it and it served it's purpose for about 4 years as my daily driver to/from work, regular 31-33 mpg with no A/C 28-29 with, till i bought the jetta.

said all that to ask this, what kind of starting price should i ask?
"Let me control a nations currency and I care not who makes the laws" N.M Rothschild