FOR SALE: '81Datsun 720 Long bed SD22 w/ 196K - SOLD!

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

sullihood

FOR SALE: '81Datsun 720 Long bed SD22 w/ 196K - SOLD!

Post by sullihood »

FOR SALE:[/b] ’81 Datsun 720 Long Bed, SD22, 196K miles, original owner. I HAVE TO GET IT OUT OF THE GARAGE WITHIN THE NEXT TWO DAYS SO IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT THIS RIDE THEN YOU BETTER SEND ME AN EMAIL AND i CAN SEND PICTURES. After sitting for a couple of years it fired up on the first try. I am willing to part with this PU for $200 OBO. I know, you are thinking that if this is only $200 it must be complete junk. It is not a junker. This vehicle needs to go to a good home. There are too many of you out there that love these vehicles and engines. From an appearance standpoint, the vehicle does not have great paint. I have a gallon of brown paint which is the original color. The engine is in good shape for a high mileage vehicle. I was vigilant about oil changes and always took good care of this truck. There is a 40 gal. aux tank mounted in the bed. The truck has a 1500 mile range. I can’t sugar coat it – there is rust. Contact me if you are interested. I can't seem to attach pics to this post. If you are interested I can certainly email pictures.
1981 Datsun 720 LB SD22 196K
1968 Mustang
1994 Volvo 940 Turbo Wagon
2008 Honda Accord
2012 Audi A3 TDI