WTB: LD28 motor

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

Matej

WTB: LD28 motor

Post by Matej »

Seeking an LD28 motor in decent condition. Preferably as complete as possible, including any accessories necessary for it to run.
Unfortunately, the catch is that it would need to be shipped or delivered to me, which I understand will deter sellers.
Thank you for looking.
Irony.cc
Duaneclark

Re: WTB: LD28 motor

Post by Duaneclark »

I remember some of these available in some parts cars, but some distance away from you. Michigan, and one or two to the South-East of you, some States away. Then there's the posting in our forum of the one in Alabama. Keep searching on Craig's list, you can use "Dailylister" as a search engine. Good luck
Duane
Matej

Post by Matej »

Thank you. A few people with LD28's listed for sale were already contacted, but so far no one has replied. I assume the motors are either gone or that the sellers do not wish to deal with the hassle of shipping, which I can understand. If an LD28 happens to pop up for sale within a reasonable driving distance, I could possibly borrow a truck and pick it up.
I am in no hurry, so hopefully I will find a motor eventually.
Irony.cc
Duaneclark

Post by Duaneclark »

If money isn't an object, there's the one on E-BAy for $1500, claimed to be low miles, and he's willing to ship. It's in Georgia.
Duane