87 SD 25 D21

SD diesels were widely available in the US in the 1981-86 Datsun/Nissan 720 pickups, and in Canada through '87 in the D21 pickup.

Moderators: plenzen, Nissan_Ranger

REDNECK

87 SD 25 D21

Post by REDNECK »

wondering if anyone was interested,...motor runs good, given me zero problems,...im the second owner, 400k on it. would make a really good parts unit, if a person was to continue driving it, it would need some work done to it.( exhaust, windshield, shocks, ) I'm driving it everyday right now,......spare 4x4 tranny minus the cases, somehow i collected a transfer case???lol!, ....and a few parts kicking around the shop.....located in southern alberta......reason for selling, needed a 4x4, and bought my fathers old one......and that is the only reason or i would fix it, and continue to drive it....

let me know, open to offers,...

Terry.
87 D21,SD25.
may she NEVER stop smokin!
seasemesnap

Post by seasemesnap »

Have patience my friend someone will snag it. lots of people want just the motor.but someone from the states may buy it cause they can not get that truck . I f only you and i were not closer i would have given you an old toyota or nissan 4x4 for it .
40 year old import loving adolesent.
greyfoxxca

truck

Post by greyfoxxca »

Hi Redneck
You are not in the city are you? I know parking sometimes put the pressure on the selling. If you are in the lethbridge are drop me a line as I have lots of parking. ie 28 tractors and 7 trucks now.

cheers
George
seasemesnap

Post by seasemesnap »

hi redneck i own and drive one ,but have not spotted any diesel nissans in vancouver . This truck is rare any luck on the sale?
5and2dimes1

Re: 87 SD 25 D21

Post by 5and2dimes1 »

REDNECK wrote:wondering if anyone was interested,...motor runs good, given me zero problems,...im the second owner, 400k on it. would make a really good parts unit, if a person was to continue driving it, it would need some work done to it.( exhaust, windshield, shocks, ) I'm driving it everyday right now,......spare 4x4 tranny minus the cases, somehow i collected a transfer case???lol!, ....and a few parts kicking around the shop.....located in southern alberta......reason for selling, needed a 4x4, and bought my fathers old one......and that is the only reason or i would fix it, and continue to drive it....

let me know, open to offers,...

Terry.
Iam interested.... Where in Southern alberta are you?
John

My Build Thread
http://nissandiesel.dyndns.org/viewtopic.php?t=2370
49ak

Offer

Post by 49ak »

Hi Redneck,
Potentially interested in your 720 4x4. Could you give me your phone number... I'm about an hour south of Abbotsford, in Mt. Vernon, WA.
edwardcahill@hotmail.com.
ehtrain

Post by ehtrain »

still for sale?
seasemesnap

Post by seasemesnap »

Now im interested ,My frame is cracked and need brakes exaust,,and windshield , mine is prob in worse shape .
Or i will sell it all with extra motor /tranny/wiring from a 720
but tell me more about the 4x4 transmission you have ? you do not have a transfer case ?
dn29626

Post by dn29626 »

Guys, this thread started over 2 years ago and i do not see any replies from OP (REDNECK).
If he still has it and if it is still for sale, your best bet is a PM.
82 King Cab 2wd (nice)
82 Reg Cab (body damage)
Anderson , SC
Since Fall 2009