LD28's for sale

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

legacyelectric

LD28's for sale

Post by legacyelectric »

Hello Everyone:

It's been a while since I've been on this site, but I love it. Anyway I'm moving and need to get rid of all my 1st gen nissan diesel cars, I have lots of parts and whole complete cars, 3 of them. They all have the 5 spd transmissions. One of the cars which was my daily driver has a new OEM 5 spd transmission installed in it, it currently is set up to run on straight veggie oil (I know a lot of you don't approve).

I live in northwestern Kansas close to Goodland. I don't have much time to find every little part someone may be wanting but I'm willing to try and help someone out.

if your interested in complete engines and transmissions that you can hear run and test drive, I got 3 of them and my brother has a complete car that is an automatic and also a complete engine that is all in parts.

All these cars I'm talking about are either an 82 or 83 with the LD28 engine all engines run good

I also still have the 1979 diesel vw dasher for sale and two 1985 Toyota Diesel Camry cars for sale also.

Larry 785-821-2197
All for sale

982 nissan 5 spd ld28 diesel Maxima sedan just got a new oem tranny installed runs great

1983 wagon ld28 with a 5 spd tranny just put in a new (junk yard) rear-end. runs great also

1982 mercedes 300d

1997 6.5 td 1 ton
1992 6.5 td 3/4 ton
too many others to mention
asavage
Site Admin

Post by asavage »

I am exactly 200 miles from Goodland, KS until November.

Five years ago, I'd be interested in ALL of your cars, but I am now unable to take on any car projects. I sure liked that Dasher wagon in green, and the fellow who bought my '86 Camry Turbodiesel and hauled it from Marrowstone Island to St. Louis is now driving it and that makes me sad that I didn't get to do that.

I'm certain that there are homes for your LD28 Maximas.
Regards,
Al S.

1982 Maxima diesel wagon, 2nd & 4th owner, 165k miles, rusty & burgundy/grey. Purchased 1996, SOLD 16Feb10
1983 Maxima diesel wagon, 199k miles, rusty, light yellow/light brown. SOLD 14Jul07
1981 720 SD22 (scrapped 04Sep07)
1983 Sentra CD17, 255k, bought 06Jul08, gave it away 22Jun10.
legacyelectric

LD28's GONE

Post by legacyelectric »

Well it looks as if Al was right, I did find a good home for all 3 of my Nissan's . And Duane (a new member to the fourm) will more than likely buy my brothers car as well and all his parts. Thanks to all of you out there that showed interest in my cars. Duane also took my 5.7 diesel cars and a spare engine I had. The Camry's and the little Dasher are still up for grabs.
All for sale

982 nissan 5 spd ld28 diesel Maxima sedan just got a new oem tranny installed runs great

1983 wagon ld28 with a 5 spd tranny just put in a new (junk yard) rear-end. runs great also

1982 mercedes 300d

1997 6.5 td 1 ton
1992 6.5 td 3/4 ton
legacyelectric

two 1985 diesel camrys

Post by legacyelectric »

The camrys and the little dasher look like are going to scrap unless someone on here wants to buy them.
All for sale

1982 mercedes 300d

1997 6.5 td 1 ton
1992 6.5 td 3/4 ton
antonroland

Post by antonroland »

Hello All

I am new on here and I have an old Land Rover with a LD28 in it.

I am in desperate need of a replacement starter motor. I have phoned all over South Africa and cannot seem to find parts anywhere...

Anyone who can point me in the right direction?

Can't seem to find any on ebay either...

Much appreciated!

Anton
JasperG

Post by JasperG »

http://www.rockauto.com has them. http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php
Well they only have ONE left.
Amazon also has them. Hard to find in a search but I searched the part number and found them. I just got one of those a few weeks back. Shipping took forever but it works great.
http://www.amazon.com/Quality-Built-167 ... ords=16772

Parts are hard to find, I know I have one in a LR too, but its a solid old engine.