Homy Help?

Other Nissan diesel engines and vehicles: TD/RD/YD/FD/UD etc.

Moderators: plenzen, Nissan_Ranger

simple1

Homy Help?

Post by simple1 »

Morning, I've a comfy 89 homy that I'm doing some work on, drives like an absolute dream on wmo+gas as an alternative. Motor is td27 (plan to go turbo :twisted: ) bt a turbo isn't any good lest the engine runs. There was a fire in the fusebox and i see a lot of "bridged fuses" especially in that little pocket the battery is kept.

I've requested a pic of a homy fusebox diagram and the fusebox so I can get mine up to spec again and a little help understanding some loose wires I see in the engine bay, one looks like a diagnostic (OBD1) connection, the other looks like a tdc sensor from the front of the engine (is this connected to the injector pump for bdc/tdc reference?)

I love my Homy, when all 2.7 tons goes flying off all 4 wheels its like driving liebestraum with a loud diesel engine, mostly electrical troubles though fuses and relays that the last owner was just too cheap to change so he bridged the connections instead of fixing the root electrical problem, hence the rass I am having now, any help extended will be greatly appreciated. Domo 8)
Where I come from is Diesel Country::JM::HomyCide
simple1

Re: Homy Help?

Post by simple1 »

So...easy to say no one's too sure about the homy?
:lol:
Where I come from is Diesel Country::JM::HomyCide