What is the Weight???

Discuss (and cuss) the Nissan LD-series OHC Six diesel engine, popularly available in the US in 1981-83 Datsun/Nissan Maxima Sedans & Wagons.

Moderators: plenzen, glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger

zythr

Post by zythr »

exmod110 wrote:I think the Nissan will be under powered for what you want it to do. u need more torque then the ld can produce with out being turbo'd... and if ur gonna do that u might as well just drop the cummins or isuzu in it. the lower end torque of the cummins will way out perform the nissan even turbo'd in ur application.
,,,so a no go for the LD28 for the OP?
zythr

Post by zythr »

exmod110 wrote:I think the Nissan will be under powered for what you want it to do. u need more torque then the ld can produce with out being turbo'd... and if ur gonna do that u might as well just drop the cummins or isuzu in it. the lower end torque of the cummins will way out perform the nissan even turbo'd in ur application.
zythr

Post by zythr »

zythr

Post by zythr »

zythr

Post by zythr »

zythr

Post by zythr »

zythr

Post by zythr »