sd25 need info on diesel kiki inline injection pump

SD diesels were widely available in the US in the 1981-86 Datsun/Nissan 720 pickups, and in Canada through '87 in the D21 pickup.

Moderators: plenzen, Nissan_Ranger

ladantes

sd25 need info on diesel kiki inline injection pump

Post by ladantes »

hello all I'm new to this group but i spent a lot of time reading the post we have here but there something i was looking for i have not found yet and it is information on the sd25 injection pump? when i say cant find I'm talking about inline pumps and parts list or diagrams that show all the internal parts.
i try to search the internet and can not come up with a part # for the right diesel kiki pump for a car or truck that have a sd25. all i find are part # for ve pumps and fork lift and the one im looking for is he one with the smoke screw in the back. i don't have the pump but im looking for one to buy for a sd25 inline kiki pump if any one can help locate one or give me the right pump id # thats on a sd25 injection pump that would be great. thank you for reading my post

Post by elminero67 »

I will look at my inline kiki pump tonight or tomorrow and see if I can find a parts number. I do not know if they are available from Nissan, but if they are they will be expensive. I haven't swapped injection pumps (VE to inline), but iirc they are not direct replacements, you will need some of the hardware .
ladantes

Post by ladantes »

thank you soo much that would help me alot!
we fix it!
elminero67

Post by elminero67 »

I am not able to see the numbers on my pump-hopefully someone else can help. Good luck
waynosworld

Post by waynosworld »

Is this what you are looking for?

OK, I am doing the best I can, I believe that these are the numbers from top to bottom.

The upper left number is, 16700 29W04

101441 9141
344J5251413
101044-8120
54A65C412RS2000NP801

This bottom 2 numbers are really small, and my eyesight is not what it used to be, I read these numbers using reading glasses and a magnifying glass.
This is an SD25, but I read more of you posts and came to realize that you are not looking for a forklift IP number, these numbers are for a forklift engine, there is no way I could ever read the dirty pumps I have in my truck or the shed, they are just to small.
I know the voices are not real,
but they have some really good ideas.
ladantes

Post by ladantes »

thank you for all help i like this forum everyone pulls together the info out thanks again to you all!
we fix it!