Kennysgreen280z's rigs

This is where we can post about our rigs, specs, ongoing plans, etc., links to pics.

Moderators: goglio704, Nissan_Ranger

kennysgreen280z

Kennysgreen280z's rigs

Post by kennysgreen280z »

Hello all! Ive recently joined this forum, though I was sent here a while ago after posting a WTB diesel max ad on CL-seattle. Well I ended up not buying a maxima diesel, but got an Audi 4000 diesel instead. After some initial issues, and a rebuilt motor, ive been happily cruisin around in the Audi getting 45mpg.

Enter the LD28. Ive been into datsuns and nissans for a while now, my mom seemed to always have a Z while I was growing up, and I came to be a Z owner in 1999. Anyways, in my random CL searching I came accross the LD28, which I found had been posted here as well. Now my Z has been an on going project and is currently without motor. Im not 100% sure whether the Z will get the LD, but I wanted to pick it up just in case :wink: If I could find a clean 810, or something else kinda vintage the LD would fit it, It may end up there.

The engine apears to be in good condition. It was one of the cleanest LD's ive seen, and ive checked a few out at the junkyard. Ive been reading about the swap into the Z, and it seems like it wont be an issue for me to get done.

nice and clean.
Transmission cleaned up nice too
The Audi diesel (non turbo)
And the Z how it currently sits
And before 'the accident'
zluster

Post by zluster »

hey kenny, nice to see you here!
dlh

Post by dlh »

before and after accident---- that's what you get for following a crazy cannucky.
crank pirate, cannibalistic zcar owner
1982 280zx turbo 4 spd auto
1973 240z, lsd, cv axles