Years worth of collecting Maxima Diesels, for Sale

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

diesel-man
Deceased

Years worth of collecting Maxima Diesels, for Sale

Post by diesel-man »

Hi, I have not been on here in a couple years, but if you look...I am #12 on the Memberlist page.

I have some 81, 82, and 83 Maxima Diesels for sale, parts cars, running cars. I have some disassembled engines, inj. pumps, just all kinds of stuff.

I also have a SD22 diesel pickup for parts.

Anyhow, let me know what you can use, but email as I just don't get on here anymore.

Pictures are going to be a problem as I would have to get somebody to take them.
Thanks
asavage
Site Admin

Post by asavage »

Wayne's email address was stored wrong, so if somebody emailed him, please email again. It didn't go through.
Regards,
Al S.

1982 Maxima diesel wagon, 2nd & 4th owner, 165k miles, rusty & burgundy/grey. Purchased 1996, SOLD 16Feb10
1983 Maxima diesel wagon, 199k miles, rusty, light yellow/light brown. SOLD 14Jul07
1981 720 SD22 (scrapped 04Sep07)
1983 Sentra CD17, 255k, bought 06Jul08, gave it away 22Jun10.
Softaildeluxe05

Re:

Post by Softaildeluxe05 »

asavage wrote:Wayne's email address was stored wrong, so if somebody emailed him, please email again. It didn't go through.
I bought my sedan from Wayne over 4 years ago! He moved from maryland and changed his number. Do you have anyway of contacting him?? If so that would be super awesome and I would greatly appreciate it. He is an absolute wizard on these cars and I have a couple questions I need to ask him.
diesel-man
Deceased

Re: Years worth of collecting Maxima Diesels, for Sale

Post by diesel-man »

I still have a bunch of stuff, cars and engines are in Maryland, smaller stuff is in North Carolina. I can answer technical questions (Al Savage is a wealth of information also).

The SD22 pickup was sold a few years ago for parts (like an organ donor) so it wasn't scrapped. I save everything, so most is available....but a few things get/got tossed....

Anyhow, just an update....I didn't fall off of the Earth....As Yogi Berra might say...."I'm gonna be here until I'm gone". :shock:
DatsunDiesel81

Post by DatsunDiesel81 »

Do you have any LD28 stuff still available?
Duaneclark

Post by Duaneclark »

Wayne Reed has passed away, thought I should post this sad news.
Duane
asavage
Site Admin

Post by asavage »

Thanks, Duane, for that update. He will be missed.
Regards,
Al S.

1982 Maxima diesel wagon, 2nd & 4th owner, 165k miles, rusty & burgundy/grey. Purchased 1996, SOLD 16Feb10
1983 Maxima diesel wagon, 199k miles, rusty, light yellow/light brown. SOLD 14Jul07
1981 720 SD22 (scrapped 04Sep07)
1983 Sentra CD17, 255k, bought 06Jul08, gave it away 22Jun10.
Duaneclark

Post by Duaneclark »

I was in the middle of winter when I was supposed to measure the driveshaft I need, then I never managed to get back to that like I should have. Now back in the middle of winter again! Will try to measure it when a warm day occurs, (1984 wagon). I should really buy all of your saved driveshafts.

Bought some of Wayne's cars, he has been the most super guy to deal with. The family says there are no engines sitting around, so I don't know where those ended up.
Duane