SD22 with low miles in BC Canada

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

Long-D

SD22 with low miles in BC Canada

Post by Long-D »

Greetings all,

Just an advance notice to board members that I may have a complete running SD22 with only 73,000 miles (117,000km) for sale in a few weeks. Doesn't smoke, and burns very little oil (less than 1 quart per oil change cycle). Would prefer to sell it as a complete running truck (daily driver, insured and on the road, 1982 single cab 720, custom wood flat bed), but there is frame rust which I suspect will deter a lot of people from what would be an old but otherwise reliable vehicle. Will probably list it locally on Vancouver Island for around $1500 for the complete truck, but if I can't get a reasonable price I would consider parting it out...I figure that the SD22 and transmission is worth hanging on to for a bit for to find it a good home and keep it out of the junkyard. Would be a great swap into another vehicle to get another decade of very efficient diesel motorin'.

Long-D

Re: SD22 with low miles in BC Canada

Post by Long-D »

$1200 obo.

SOLD.