For Sale: 720 Pickup, SD22-$300 OBO

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

dirt

For Sale: 720 Pickup, SD22-$300 OBO

Post by dirt »

Selling my 1981 720 Pickup with the SD22 engine. 5 speed, 222,XXX miles, with canopy and lots of newer (less old!) parts. Too many to list right now. I've owned this vehicle for 7 years and it has served me well. It's tired and I'm moving on, or maybe it's the other way around. It runs and drives fine but I think it is mostly a parts vehicle at this point. It can definitely be driven away but it's BYOB [Battery] because I just bought the battery and I'm putting it in another car. An ambitious person could do a lot of work and get it road worthy again as I did years ago. However the engine really needs a rebuild. To my dismay, it needed a rebuild when I bought it! It has always burned about a quart of motor oil per 700-800 miles or so. It starts but starts a little hard when cold. Starts perfectly in Spring/Summer. I've run Delvac Motor Oil previously but for the past two to three years I've been running synthetic oil in the engine and tranny. It really makes a difference for increased power. I'm posting here first for the Datsun aficionados and then next week or later I may post on Craigslist. If interested, PM me through the board. I'm located in NW Portland and I'm available tomorrow all day then busy for a couple of days and then I'll be available again on the weekend.
-Andrew
1981 720 KC SD22
waynosworld

Re: For Sale: 720 Pickup, SD22-$300 OBO

Post by waynosworld »

I wish I had the room, but I don't. :(
I know the voices are not real,
but they have some really good ideas.
dirt

Re: For Sale: 720 Pickup, SD22-$300 OBO

Post by dirt »

SOLD