WTB 65 Amp Alternator & Vacuum pump for SD22

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

ecomike

WTB 65 Amp Alternator & Vacuum pump for SD22

Post by ecomike »

WTB 65 Amp Alternator & Vacuum pump for SD22, together or separately.
Regards,

Mike

1985 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer, 2WD, retrofitted with SD-22 & 5 spd manual trans, a 4X4 Gas Wagoneer ltd. (XJ) Jeep, 4.0 L w/ AW4 auto, and now 2 spare 2wd Jeeps, 87 & 89.
asavage
Site Admin

Post by asavage »

The bolt-on LR160 is a 60 ampere alternator, not 65.

For those of you who don't know, a couple of members have bolted this alternator on to the SD22. The vacuum pump is different/larger on the Maxima version and the easiest conversion is to use the Maxima vacuum pump and connect the vehicle's vacuum lines to it, though the rotor's shaft can be trimmed and the SD's (LR150) vacuum pump can be used, if one can't find a Maxima vacuum pump.

Anybody with a spare Maxima diesel alternator out there for Mike? I've sold all mine.
exmod110

Post by exmod110 »

Something like this?
Send me a pm if you cant find one closer.
Don
85 Landrover 110 300tdi
02 Mazda protege5
mrzxmiles

Post by mrzxmiles »

I have a Maxima diese alternator for sale
complete with vacume pump
$60 plus shipping welcome local pickup in Los Angles
email me for pic , glennjones376@hotmail.com
ecomike

Post by ecomike »

mrzxmiles wrote:I have a Maxima diese alternator for sale
complete with vacume pump
$60 plus shipping welcome local pickup in Los Angles
email me for pic , glennjones376@hotmail.com
I am assuming this is the LR-160? Was it still working when pulled? If yes, I will take it. Get me a shipping cost to 77587 please.
Regards,

Mike

1985 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer, 2WD, retrofitted with SD-22 & 5 spd manual trans, a 4X4 Gas Wagoneer ltd. (XJ) Jeep, 4.0 L w/ AW4 auto, and now 2 spare 2wd Jeeps, 87 & 89.
ecomike

Post by ecomike »

Just for others future info, I bought the one from Don already. I have not tested it yet (may install it this weekend), but it did arrive as agreed, undamaged and well packed, and I prepaid for it. No problems. Thanks Don!

At some point in a few months, I may end up with 1 or 2, 50 amp spares for sale if all goes according to plan.
Regards,

Mike