need radiator for 82 sd22

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

elminero67

need radiator for 82 sd22

Post by elminero67 »

Hello-I'm looking for a used affordable radiator for my beloved "Brown Turd" I'm located in Medford, Oregon. Thanks, Duane
5and2dimes

Post by 5and2dimes »

Too bad you are so far away. I am going to send one to the junk yard with the 81 720 that I am junking tomorrow. Sorry I can't help.
elminero67

Post by elminero67 »

I'm willing to pay shipping unless it is exhorbant-anything to get the "Brown Turd"/ Chick Magnet back on the road!
5and2dimes

Post by 5and2dimes »

elminero67 wrote:I'm willing to pay shipping unless it is exhorbant-anything to get the "Brown Turd"/ Chick Magnet back on the road!
Okay I didn't send it with the truck, so its yours if you still want it.
elminero67

Post by elminero67 »

Yes! I'm still interested, ill send a pm, thanks, Duane
Cmdr. Ron

Post by Cmdr. Ron »

5and2dimes wrote:Too bad you are so far away. I am going to send one to the junk yard with the 81 720 that I am junking tomorrow.
:shock: How dare you?!? :shock:
You're supposed to put it into a small box and ship it to Cmdr. Ron in Florida ( the 720, not the radiator). Now you know.
'82 DATSUN 720 SD22, '77 Fiat 124 Spider, '81 Toyota HiLux, '64 Chevy Corvair Monza
The Blessing of Abraham is mine!
ecomike

Post by ecomike »

I am looking for a picture, and or drawing with dimensions, bolt hole mounting locations, hose nipple locations, etc. After 7 years, I am still try to figure out which radiator (jeep or 81-82 nissan 720 pick up) my 85 jeep, with the SD-22 nissan engine transplant has. So if any one ever runs across drawing, or photo, any info would help. Thanks
Regards,

Mike

1985 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer, 2WD, retrofitted with SD-22 & 5 spd manual trans, a 4X4 Gas Wagoneer ltd. (XJ) Jeep, 4.0 L w/ AW4 auto, and now 2 spare 2wd Jeeps, 87 & 89.
Cmdr. Ron

Post by Cmdr. Ron »

ecomike wrote:I am looking for a picture, and or drawing with dimensions, bolt hole mounting locations, hose nipple locations, etc. After 7 years, I am still try to figure out which radiator (jeep or 81-82 nissan 720 pick up) my 85 jeep, with the SD-22 nissan engine transplant has. So if any one ever runs across drawing, or photo, any info would help. Thanks
Get a tape measure, drawing tools, and some imagination ready.
I'll get you some dimensions this weekend while we have daylight.
Too much here is partially working to scan a drawing & upload it for you, but this can work. 8)
'82 DATSUN 720 SD22, '77 Fiat 124 Spider, '81 Toyota HiLux, '64 Chevy Corvair Monza
The Blessing of Abraham is mine!