exhaust manifolds

SD diesels were widely available in the US in the 1981-86 Datsun/Nissan 720 pickups, and in Canada through '87 in the D21 pickup.

Moderators: plenzen, Nissan_Ranger

LewisT

Post by LewisT »

The link to the pictures didn't work. It sounds like you had to do a lot of modding to cram the turbo into the Samurai. I've never seen under the hood of a Samurai but I'm sure they are pretty tight for space.
Lewis - Looking for wheelchair accessible vans capable of a LD28 conversion.
Cmdr.Ron

Post by Cmdr.Ron »

dodo wrote:can you post more information and pics. i also want to make a turbo upgrade...

Not tryin' to hi-jack your thread, but have you guys found the threads on here of A PAIR OF SD22 TURBO BUILDS?
Both were older, but the posts ran to about a year ago - just before I found the site. Some of the photos show gorgeous work.
The engines were Zoltan's and Gaillen's, but I don't recall Gailen's User name to search. Phillip does. Let's ask him.
HEY PHILLIP... 8) got a minute? How do we search for that pretty RED SD22-Turbo thread? (That's the siren what lured me into here.)
'82 Datsun 720 SD22, '81 Toyota HiLux (proj)'77 Fiat 124 Spider trike project.
The Blessing of Abraham is mine.
pidder

exhaust manifolds

Post by pidder »

If anybody wants pics or more info just pm me your email adddress and I will email them to you. Norm