SOLD: 84 Sentra with CD17 engine for sale (and misc. parts)

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

thegreatcornholio

SOLD: 84 Sentra with CD17 engine for sale (and misc. parts)

Post by thegreatcornholio »

*************SOLD*************

Hello all...I have an 84 Sentra with a CD17 that I had intended on fixing up and driving...but now I have discovered the injector pump is leaking and I don't want to dump any more money into it...the engine itself has some oil leaks that aren't to sever but aren't minor...I just bought 2 oil filters...an air and fuel filter...an EGR gasket and an intake gasket...I would be happy to sell all of this with the car for an extra $75 (less than what I have in it)...I would like to sell it to someone who would appreciate it and use it for something...if it doesn't sale unfortunately it has to go to the scrap yard :cry:...the transmission is a 4 speed manual and seems pretty solid when I drove it around the neighborhood...the car is a little rough but not to bad...I will sell the whole car for $400...I am still unsure about selling the engine by itself...also I'm located in upstate South Carolina...please reply with any questions...if needed I can send photos and etc.
Last edited by thegreatcornholio 12 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
guitargreen

nissan for sale

Post by guitargreen »

Hi. I've got a 2005 Sentra with a crapped out motor. I was thinking about trying to converting it to diesel. Is your car still available? Also, I live near Nashville, TN. Will it make it here or would I need to tow Thanks.
thegreatcornholio

Post by thegreatcornholio »

Yes...the car is still available...but it will need a tow...It does have a leaky injection pump which is VERY expensive to replace but if you can find someone to rebuild it will run a little less...and other than the oil leaks the engine is ok...the transmission is solid too...thanks
bmktw2

Post by bmktw2 »

where is the car located?
asavage
Site Admin

Post by asavage »

bmktw2 wrote:where is the car located?
That was answered in his first post.
bmktw2

Post by bmktw2 »

asavage wrote:
Ya :roll: ...after an edit.
bmktw2

Post by bmktw2 »

asavage wrote:
Ya :roll: ...after an edit.
asavage
Site Admin

Post by asavage »

Fair enough -- I missed that.
Regards,
Al S.

1982 Maxima diesel wagon, 2nd & 4th owner, 165k miles, rusty & burgundy/grey. Purchased 1996, SOLD 16Feb10
1983 Maxima diesel wagon, 199k miles, rusty, light yellow/light brown. SOLD 14Jul07
1981 720 SD22 (scrapped 04Sep07)
1983 Sentra CD17, 255k, bought 06Jul08, gave it away 22Jun10.