For Sale: 1984 Nissan 720 w/ 1941 International body

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

hondaguy

For Sale: 1984 Nissan 720 w/ 1941 International body

Post by hondaguy »

Well it's been a fun project but i have some bills i desperately need to pay.

1941 International KB-2 cab and front end on a 1984 canadian 720 extended cab diesel chassis. There is ZERO rust-thru anywhere on the truck 190k miles, it has the nissan dash grafted into the international steel dash, and also has the nissan steering column, so all of the controls and gauges are factory. It runs and drives great, brakes are good, tires have about 70% tread, truck doesn't leak. Transmission and clutch are great, no weird noises or anything. Heater and fan are hooked up and will run you out! New safety glass windshield. I have been driving it every day for the past 5 weeks, but it could still use some work.

The intermittent wiper motor is mounted and wired, but still needs wiper arm, it does not currently have a bed, i was planning on putting a flatbed on it. The driver side window regulator skips. The interior is actually in pretty good shape, it has a new seat in it, and new carpet and 2-tone doowpanels.

I built this as a ratrod, so it is going to be rough around the edges, however is structually sound and safe. I honestly wouldn't hesitate to drive this anywhere tomorrow. It's pretty fun to drive, people always give me thumbs up, walk up to me at the gas station, and they can't believe me when i tell them it is a diesel. You can fix it up while you drive it, all the hard work is done.

I will try to post a picture of it on here if comeone could please send me the website to post it to again.

$2000, obo, located in Frankfort indiana

hondaguy46041@hotmail.com

Thanks
1941 International KB-2 cab and front end on 84 Nissan 720 Supercab Chassis w/ Canadian SD25..... yeah, I get passed by mopeds.
asavage
Site Admin

Post by asavage »

Sorry to see you leaving the fold.

If you upload current pics to my server, I'll put them away and post the pics here. Meanwhile, I've added the one pic you sent me earlier, to your post above.
Regards,
Al S.

1982 Maxima diesel wagon, 2nd & 4th owner, 165k miles, rusty & burgundy/grey. Purchased 1996, SOLD 16Feb10
1983 Maxima diesel wagon, 199k miles, rusty, light yellow/light brown. SOLD 14Jul07
1981 720 SD22 (scrapped 04Sep07)
1983 Sentra CD17, 255k, bought 06Jul08, gave it away 22Jun10.
hondaguy

re

Post by hondaguy »

Thanks for posting that picture of it. I may not be getting uot of the fold, i am also trying to sell my f250 diesel and if it sells first, i'll hold on to the 35 mpg'er!

I will go snap some more pictures and post them later...

Thanks again
1941 International KB-2 cab and front end on 84 Nissan 720 Supercab Chassis w/ Canadian SD25..... yeah, I get passed by mopeds.