Nissan diesel Kc 2 Wheel Drive or sale

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

zoomsplatt

Nissan diesel Kc 2 Wheel Drive or sale

Post by zoomsplatt »

hello group.
in the next few days. I'm going to sell a few of my vehicles, I'm becoming Truck poor in a big way, we've got three Nissan diesel's, one diesel trooper, one diesel international Scout, two suburban diesels, one Ford Escalade diesel, one 720 Nissan gas king cab, a Kia, a Nissan van, a international diesel beverage body truck, a Chevy crane truck, a Ford van, a Buick, several assorted motorcycles, two mules, and one horse and all of them eating up different forms of fuel or growing different forms of plant life , so it's time to eliminate some of them, I'm going to sell two of the Nissan diesel trucks that I've got, one of them is a daily driver. That is on the ugly side, but runs really really well and the other is one I acquired recently that had a bad transmission, last week I managed to pick up a really nice used transmission from Al our moderator over in Port Townsend Washington, I've got that transmission in the truck now and is working fine. So I'm going to put that up for sale in the next few days on Craig's list or eBay too.if you're thinking about buying a Nissan truck diesel in the next little bit now is your chance, I live in bow Washington, just above Mount Vernon. If you're interested give me a call at 407-399-4356 or send me an e-mail at bkravis@gotsky.com. I will have photos in the next few days if anybody wants them. Please call me for any further information or photos.
Thank you all
I was feeling depressed so I called lifeline, I got an exchange in Afghanistan, I told them I was suicidal they got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck:)
kaliya

Re: Nissan diesel Kc 2 Wheel Drive or sale

Post by kaliya »

zoomsplatt wrote:hello group.
in the next few days. I'm going to sell a few of my vehicles, I'm becoming Truck poor in a big way, we've got three Nissan diesel's, one diesel trooper, one diesel international Scout, two suburban diesels, one Ford Escalade diesel, one 720 Nissan gas king cab, a Kia, a Nissan van, a international diesel beverage body truck, a Chevy crane truck, a Ford van, a Buick, several assorted motorcycles, two mules, and one horse and all of them eating up different forms of fuel or growing different forms of plant life , so it's time to eliminate some of them, I'm going to sell two of the Nissan diesel trucks that I've got, one of them is a daily driver. That is on the ugly side, but runs really really well and the other is one I acquired recently that had a bad transmission, last week I managed to pick up a really nice used transmission from Al our moderator over in Port Townsend Washington, I've got that transmission in the truck now and is working fine. So I'm going to put that up for sale in the next few days on Craig's list or eBay too.if you're thinking about buying a Nissan truck diesel in the next little bit now is your chance, I live in bow Washington, just above Mount Vernon. If you're interested give me a call at 407-399-4356 or send me an e-mail at bkravis@gotsky.com. I will have photos in the next few days if anybody wants them. Please call me for any further information or photos.
Thank you all

oh, realy fantastic web site. Use it correctly
this site use of all the would and system news and helps known every one...........
This site use full to all around the would, use it develop both.........
Camper Van For Sales