Nissan SD22 Oil Capacity and User Manual

SD diesels were widely available in the US in the 1981-86 Datsun/Nissan 720 pickups, and in Canada through '87 in the D21 pickup.

Moderators: plenzen, Nissan_Ranger

Oraculo0

Nissan SD22 Oil Capacity and User Manual

Post by Oraculo0 »

Hi to all, im from argentina (So i speak spanish), im sorry for my english... I have a jeep with a great SD22, i cant find a manual with specif, i just found the service manual, Can anybody tell where can i find the manual? A
Next Question, i need to know the exact Oil Capacity.
Thak you a lot

Martin Castelli From Argentina...
Nissan_Ranger

Post by Nissan_Ranger »

My first one took 5 liters (with filter) The one I drive now takes 5.5 liters.
The old 'six gun' was as popular as the cell phone in its time and just as annoying when it went off in the Theater.
Oraculo0

great

Post by Oraculo0 »

Thank you Nissan Ranger, nice country canada, i was living therem great people!!
olderthanme

Post by olderthanme »

My 81 diesel service manual says 6-3/8 quarts(6 liters) WITH oil filter, 5-1/4 quarts(5 liters) without.
Nissan_Ranger

Post by Nissan_Ranger »

No two the same...
The old 'six gun' was as popular as the cell phone in its time and just as annoying when it went off in the Theater.
ecomike

Post by ecomike »

Are you looking for the SD22 diesel engine manual? If yes, look on Ebay for a Nissan, 1981-82 diesel, 720 pick up truck manual. The Jeeps never came stock with an SD-22. Mine was converted from a 4 banger gas engine.
Regards,

Mike

1985 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer, 2WD, retrofitted with SD-22 & 5 spd manual trans, a 4X4 Gas Wagoneer ltd. (XJ) Jeep, 4.0 L w/ AW4 auto, and now 2 spare 2wd Jeeps, 87 & 89.
ecomike

Post by ecomike »

Are you looking for the SD22 diesel engine manual? If yes, look on Ebay for a Nissan, 1981-82 diesel, 720 pick up truck manual. The Jeeps never came stock with an SD-22. Mine was converted from a 4 banger gas engine.
Regards,

Mike

1985 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer, 2WD, retrofitted with SD-22 & 5 spd manual trans, a 4X4 Gas Wagoneer ltd. (XJ) Jeep, 4.0 L w/ AW4 auto, and now 2 spare 2wd Jeeps, 87 & 89.