L24 block and crank for sale, gasser engine parts

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

Xnke

L24 block and crank for sale, gasser engine parts

Post by Xnke »

Yeah, I'm a Z guy. But I have a good L24 block and an L24 crank for sale cheap, to the tune of 75$ for the block, and 75$ for the crank. IT IS A 50MM ROD BEARING CRANK.

I have 50mm bearing journal rods and pistons as well, the pistons need rings but otherwise it's a complete set. 30$ for the rods and pistons, assembled. With the crank, this set would be a good power-handling upgrade for your L24E, although I'm not sure how much you guys get into that here.

This engine has 30K miles on it, and all the bearing surfaces are good. I'm currently looking for an LD28 block and crank. (but might still possibly have a block lined up...still not entirely sure.) And I am willing to trade.

All prices are before shipping, and are open to negotiation/trade.
asavage
Site Admin

Post by asavage »

You're welcome to post L24 stuff here, no problem.

Take a minute and update your Profile (click on "Profile" at the top of any page) and add your Location. This will save a lot of time, as for heavy stuff like cranks, blocks, etc. folks will want to know how far away you are from them.

I'm picking up a JY 1981 Maxima Wagon diesel in nine hours, bought it sight-unseen, so I don't know much about it, but it will definitely be parted out, engine is supposed to be "complete" and corroded (which they do up here in the Great Pacific NorthWet if you let them sit a while), so a crank & block may be available, though I'll be trying hard to make it a runner before I decide to part the engine out to pieces. Trans is AT (as all diesel Wagons in the US are). No back window, rust. Don't even know what color it is. Will post more tomorrow or Thurs., in a separate thread.
Regards,
Al S.

1982 Maxima diesel wagon, 2nd & 4th owner, 165k miles, rusty & burgundy/grey. Purchased 1996, SOLD 16Feb10
1983 Maxima diesel wagon, 199k miles, rusty, light yellow/light brown. SOLD 14Jul07
1981 720 SD22 (scrapped 04Sep07)
1983 Sentra CD17, 255k, bought 06Jul08, gave it away 22Jun10.
Xnke

Post by Xnke »

Sigh...tell me about shipping prices...My possible engine block is in Atlanta...

About how much does the bare LD28 block weigh? I'm considering getting it put on a pallet and shipped up here...or making a trip to Atlanta...

Sadly, I live in a Datsun-Free Zone. you ask about any old Nissans or Datsuns and the shotgun comes out of the closet and you get asked to leave the yard...