Crank pulley

Buy it, sell it, negotiate, haggle, drag it out from under the workbench or behind the garage and make it someone else's problem!

Moderators: glenlloyd, goglio704, Nissan_Ranger, kassim503

jeffm

Crank pulley

Post by jeffm »

I just recently bought a 81 datsun with the 2.2 nissan diesel. I sure the motor has been changed before because it has a/c, but the crank pulley only has 1 grove for a v belt.
Does any one have a crank pulley they would like to sell me so I can attempt to get the a/c working?

Thanks
asavage
Site Admin

Post by asavage »

Ouch.

The A/C crank pulley (actually, any of the SD-specific A/C parts) is not all that common.

I have one on an '82 (the "Bellingham Truck").
Image Image Image Image

I sold the A/C brackets and compressor and compressor mount to another member -- I might still have the lower radiator hose 90° elbow. I think I still have the vacuum can shown in the last pic (it's for A/C rigs only).

If anybody else responds, their price will probably be better than mine, and if I sell you this one, I'll need your old one to put back on this (now non-A/C) engine. Since the engine is out right now (but not for long), it would be relatively easy to pull. If you can't find one anywhere else, PM me.
Regards,
Al S.

1982 Maxima diesel wagon, 2nd & 4th owner, 165k miles, rusty & burgundy/grey. Purchased 1996, SOLD 16Feb10
1983 Maxima diesel wagon, 199k miles, rusty, light yellow/light brown. SOLD 14Jul07
1981 720 SD22 (scrapped 04Sep07)
1983 Sentra CD17, 255k, bought 06Jul08, gave it away 22Jun10.